Photoshop Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us get close to life's beauty and artistic features...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shortcut of psa forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emj0zar
Admin
Admin
emj0zar

shortcut of psa forum? Empty
PostSubject: shortcut of psa forum?   shortcut of psa forum? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:09 pm

anyway, ung site natin nilagay ko na sa personal blogsite ko, may pages ako dun,

www.emjozar.i.ph na lang type nyo imbes na www.psaf.forumotion.com tapos click nyo na lang ung Photoshop Addicts Forum na icon dun sa site ko and then idadirect kayo nun dito Rolling on the floor

para lang to dun sa mga nakakalimot nung url ng site hahaha.... :P pero kung gusto nyo din na gawin ung shortcut, pwedeng pwede Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.emjozar.i.ph

shortcut of psa forum? Empty
PostSubject: Zhen de Shou   shortcut of psa forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Zhen de Shou is a kind of botanical slimming medicine. It is originated in the old and mysterious primitive forest of Shenogjia where there grows a plant called - crategus pinnatifida, which is also popularly called Shenxianye (fairyleaves). EPT experts found that this crategus pinnatifida has magic effect for slimming. In Shennongjia Natural Reserve, tourists can taste and smell bean curd coocked in water with fairy leaves. Local people are all familiar with the experience that if a person takes (eats) fairy leaves for a week, he will reduce weight by 1.5-4 kg.

www.get2daydiet.com
Back to top Go down

shortcut of psa forum?
Page 1 of 1