Photoshop Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us get close to life's beauty and artistic features...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XHAMITA
Cool Member
Cool Member
XHAMITA

PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos Empty
PostSubject: PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos   PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:31 am

since vintage-esque photos are the trend nowadays and personally i love the retro-ish feel, i started looking for tutorials on how to achieve the oldies effect.
and -voila!- i found an easier way to do it!--PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS! (sorry. some of you may be familiar with this already but its a BIG discovery for me Very Happy)

here's one of the many i downloaded:

experimenting:
PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos 1_645890021l

there are hundreds of actions similar to this in deviantART! each one giving off a different edge to an otherwise dull and uninteresting phto. Very Happy
this one gets Star Star Star Star Star

i actually wanted to post this yesterday pa. kea lng i think ther's smthng wrng with PSAF then. Smile and, oh, did i post at the wrng thread? im not sure. in devART it's categorized as resource kc. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xhamabsurd8.tripod.com & friendster.com/extrovertedxhaaam
metalfreak026
Freak
Freak
metalfreak026

PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos   PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:01 am

just search sa deviantart..

PS actions..

for me the best vintage/retro actions are from "princess-of-shadows" and "lara-jade"
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/metalfreak026

PS actions -- VINTAGE-IZE yer fotos
Page 1 of 1